Casino West Public School aims:
- To provide a safe, caring and secure learning environment where every child is known, valued and cared for.
- To recognise, guide and encourage self-esteem and respect for others.
- To provide stimulating learning experiences which enable all children to achieve.
- To develop school spirit and promote a sense of belonging.
- To work in partnership with parents, carers and community members.
- To support students to grow as individuals and responsible members of the community.
For further information about our school please download our Information Booklet or contact the school on 02 6662 1916.
Mrs Lesley Mills, Principal.